Early Voting Information
EARLY VOTING DATES: Monday, October 20 – Friday, October 31
Friends, be sure to vote early to beat the long lines anticipated on Election Day! To make it easy, choose one of the two options below:
- To be eligible to vote early by mail in Texas, you must:
- be 65 years or older;
- be disabled;
- be out of the county on election day and during the period for early voting by personal appearance; or
- be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible.
- The deadline for requesting a ballot by mail is Friday, October 24. It must be received by then if mailed.
2) Vote in person. Click here to find your closest voting location and open hours!
Volunteer Opportunities During Early Voting
- Volunteer at a polling location (Email us at [email protected] with your county, precinct, and polling location)
- Block walk (Email us at [email protected] with your county, precinct, and polling location)
- Get out the vote by making calls from home (email us at [email protected]!) or at one of these victory centers!
- Tarrant County – 2405 Gravel Drive Ft. Worth TX 76118 – Phone: 817-595-0303 – 9:00am-9:00pm
- Dallas County Gop Victory Center – 9669 N Central Expy, Suite 100, Dallas, Texas – 512-818-9624 – 9:00am-9:00pm
- Denton County HQ – BBVA Compass Building, Second Floor 729 Ft. Worth Dr. Ste 200 Denton, Texas 76201 – 940-383-4446 – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Contact your local party for other opportunities close to you!