Early Voting Information
EARLY VOTING DATES: Tuesday, February 18 – Friday, February 28
Friends, be sure to vote early to beat the long lines anticipated on Election Day! To make it easy, choose one of the two options below:
1) Vote absentee by mail.Click here for instructions and a ballot request form! (Or click here to submit an application online.)
- To be eligible to vote early by mail in Texas, you must:
- be 65 years or older;
- be disabled;
- be out of the county on election day and during the period for early voting by personal appearance; or
- be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible.
- The deadline for requesting a ballot by mail is Friday, February 21. It must be received by then if mailed, or submitted by then if submitted online.
2) Vote in person. Click here to find the early voting location closest to you and open hours!